Share on Facebook
Partial Fall 2012 - Winter 2013 List COMING SOON!!!!
TOC 2013 - October/November 2013 - Las Vegas, NV- Location TBD
If any errors are found please report them to Jon Lensch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think you’re a champion? Test your skills every week to play for your chance to qualify for the Tournament Of Champions. Your road to a $10,000 WSOP seat starts here! Check out the All New Online TOC by clicking here.
CLICK TO VIEW FALL 2012 TOP 3 TOC WINNERS LIST
CLICK TO VIEW WINTER 2013 TOP 3 TOC WINNERS LIST
The National Tournament of Champions is separate from the 3 annual National Championships and exclusive to bars with the TOC medallion next to their name on the schedules page.
The National TOC is held once each year in the Fall, generally in Las Vegas during the World Tavern Poker Open. This is an incredible promotion where you have the chance to win a $10,000 seat in the WSOP! This is your chance to win millions! Don’t miss it!
HOW IT WORKS
• Every player who comes in 1st, 2nd or 3rd at any Regular Season Tournament during the season qualifies for the end of season Tavern Tournament of Champions Tournament. (at a participating TOC location)
• Each time you come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd, you will receive another 1,000 in starting chips at the Tavern TOC! So if you came in 1st, 2nd or 3rd five times during the season, you start with 9,000 in chips.
• The Top 3 players at each Tavern’s Tournament of Champions wins a seat in the Annual National Tournament of Champions held in Las Vegas where the winner will receive a $10,000 seat into the World Series of Poker Main Event! Plus, the winner of the Tavern’s TOC also receives the TOC Champion Card Marker (medallion).
• The National TOC is comprised of all the qualifiers from the past 3 seasons. This tournament consists of 2 rounds. The first is a shoot-out format where every player that wins their table advances to the “finals” which is a multi-table format.
• The Top 2 players at the National TOC each receive WSOP Seats with 2nd place receiving a $2,000 Seat and the winner will receive a $10,000 WSOP Main Event Seat!
• The best part about this promotion is that it rewards those players who play more often and finish in the Top 3!
• Only regular Season Tournaments qualify you for the Tavern TOC
• The seats are not transferable.
• Only those players who will be 21 years of age by September 15th of that year are eligible to participate in the Tavern TOC as the National event is held at a Casino. If a player "sneaks in" to a tavern TOC, the game will still stand.
• It is up to the Top 3 players to ensure the Tavern has updated their scores from that event so that World Tavern Poker has a complete qualifying list. Only those updated in the system will be allowed to play in the National Event.
• In the National Event, ALL players start with an even number of chips. There is no “advantage” for winning more than one TOC qualification.
• Players who have already qualified for that year’s National TOC (another bar, previous season, etc.) ARE PERMITTED to continue to play in Tavern TOC championship events. Why? Because by qualifying more than once, that player has eliminated one more person from the qualifying field.
SO GET OUT THERE, HAVE A BEER AND LET’S PLAY SOME CARDS
THANKS & WE'LL SEE YOU IN LAS VEGAS!